GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2018 as Civilian Gazetted Officers Advertisement Latest
OPPORTUNITY FOR RETIRED / RELEASED / RETIRING ARMY OFFICERS FOR RE-EMPLOYMENT AS CIVILIAN GAZETTED OFFICERS
Applications are invited from retired / released / retiring Army officers (Lieutenant Colonels/ Majors) having previous experience in fields and academic qualification indicated below for re-employment as Civilian Gazetted Officer appointment in GHQ/ Lower formations of the Army.
(1). Retired / Released /Retiring Lieutenant Colonels / Majors retired / released / retiring on attaining the age/ service limit.
b. Age Limit
(1) Lieutenant Colonels/ Majors • 52 years and below.
(2) Date of Retirement • Officers retired within lasttwo years (excluding LPR).
c. Ineligibility • Following shall be ineligible to apply:-Disciplinary case involving moral turpitude / character or
(1) involvement in misappropriation any time during service.
(2) Officers retired / released or discharged compulsorily on
(3) Officers with Medical category ' EEE".
3. Method of Selection. Applicants will have to appear before a Special Selection Board at GHQ, Rawalpindi at their own expense.
4. Period of Employment. Appointments will be made for a period of 3 years only with 'NO FURTHER EXTENSION'.
5. Liability of Service. Selected Officers will be required to serve at any station in Pakistan.
6. Applications forms can be obtained from Portal of AG's Branch (CP Dte/CP-IV) GHQ Rawalpindi / nearest Station Headquarters. Photo Copied Forms may also be used.
7. Applications (in duplicate) along with copy of cert of civil qual as per req and a crossed Bank Draft Rs. 1500/- in favour of DCP be submitted to AG's Branch, CP Dte (CP-IV) GHQ Rawalpindi within Twenty days after publication of advertisement in newspapers.
Deputy Assistant Director Civilian Personnel (Qazi Dawood-ul-Hassan) CP Dte, GHQ Rawalpindi, Tel: 051-561-30956, 03319014665-03215242868