Government of Pakistan Ministry of Communications NATIONAL HIGHWAYS & MOTORWAY POLICE VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
To ensure transparency, fairness & merit, National Highways & Motorway Police (NH&MP) has assigned the responsibility of conducting recruitment process (physical test, skill test, interview and driving proficiency test) to Balochistan Testing Service (BTS) to fill 400 vacant posts of Junior Patrol Officers (BS-05), Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani National candidates (Male/Female & Minorities) to fill these vacant posts in NH&MP according to the following Provincial/Regional, Women & Minority Quota as laid down by the Federal Government.
Pakistan National Highways and Motorway Police Jobs 2016 are open for recruitment against 400 posts of Junior Patrol Officers, application form is available for download. Male and Females belonging to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan, Sind U, Sindh R, Punjab, GB FATA and AJK are welcome to apply by following the appropriate application procedure as provided by Balochistan Testing Service. NH & MP has hired the services of BTS to conduct recruitment test comprising physical test, skill test, interviews and driving test to shortlist suitable aspirants against the vacancies advertised for Junior Patrol Officers under BS-05. Total number of seats are being distributed as per general quota, women quota and some positions are also reserved for minorities. This provides a great career opportunity for those men and women who have completed their Intermediate level qualification (FA, F.SC) and are looking to join Motorway Police as an officer in 2016. National Highways & Motorway Police Jobs 2016 Junior Patrol Officers latest advertisement is published in daily newspapers like Express on Sunday 29 May 2016. www.bts.org.pk.
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification, Physical Requirements
I. Intermediate (F.A/ F.Sc or equivalent) from recognized board (minimum 2nd Division) .
ii. Minimum height for male candidates 5' x 8"
iii. Minimum height for female candidates 5'x4"
iv. Minimum height for the candidates belonging to Balochistan Province for male 5'x6" and for female 55:3"
v. Chest measurements 33"x35" for male candidates (relaxable by 1 " on both sides)
vi. Car and Motorcycle driving proficiency (to be tested).
Age Limit 18-25 Years on closing date i.e 16-06-2016
How to Apply:
Attested copies of following documents shall be attached with Application Form:-
Academic certificates Metric, FA/F.Sc or equivalent and other (if any).
iii. Domicile certificate/ Local residence certificate.
iv. 02 recent passport size photographs with blue background.
v. Affidavit duly countersigned by District Coordination Officer (DCO) in case of applying against minorities (Non-Muslim) •uota.
Government employees up to the age of 25 years shall submit the NOC from concerned department alongwith their applications.
I. Application Form and deposit slip are available on BTS Website: www.bts.org.pk.
ii. Please deposit Recruitment processing fee Rs. 500/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of Bank Alfalah, NBP, UBL and Soneri Bank. Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
iii. Please complete the Application form in all respects and send, alongwith relevant documents by courier / registered mail to: BTS Headquarter, H.No. 146/528-A, Club Road, Quetta Cantt, Balochistan (Help Line 081-9201966). Incomplete applications, applications received after closing date and applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
1. Physical Test will include Height/Chest Measurement and Running Speed & Stamina. Candidates are advised to bring their own joggers and bottle of drinking water.
2. Short listed candidates will be required to compete in skill test, driving test & interview.
3. At the time of final selection, candidate will be examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
4. Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be conducted, in case of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn /cancelled immediately.
5. Original documents shall be verified as per the information provided in application form. If any information is found false/incorrect at any stage, the applicant (even if employed) on such false/incorrect information, shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated against him.
6. Candidates from all the districts, provinces/regions of Pakistan are advised to send their applications by courier / registered mail to BTS Headquarter H. No. 146/528-A, Club Road, Quetta Cantt, Balochistan (Help Line: 081-9201966).
7. Upon selection against the posts reserved for the particular Provincial/ Regional Quota given above as per Rules, the selected candidate shall compulsorily be posted to perform duties within the jurisdiction of concerned Province/ Region, particularly the candidates from Balochistan and Sindh.
8. Candidates are advised to keep their mobile number operational during recruitment process as all communications will also be made through given mobile number.
For further information, please contact
Help Line: 081-9201966
The advertised posts are temporary, but likely to be permanent. Recruitment Processing Fee, Payable to BTS is non-refundable / non- transferable. National Highways & Motorway Police is not charging any fee. Carried forwarded posts from previous recruitments have also been included in relevant categories of the quota.
Balochistan Testing Service Headquarter H. No. 146/528-A, Club Road, Quetta Cantt, Balochistan
LAST DATE For Submission of Application Forms is Extened upto Wednesday June 22, 2016