OGDCL Balochistan Talent Hunt Program 2017 IBA Karachi Latest
In collaboration with OGDCL Pakistan, IBA has launched the OGDCL Balochistan Talent Hunt Program, which selects, grooms and prepares talented students from the less privileged districts of Balochistan for the comprehensive IBA admission process to enter into the BBA / BS programs. This extended two months orientation program will be based on merit cum need consideration. It will enhance students' knowledge of English Grammar & Composition, Mathematics and Basic Presentation & Communication Skills and emphasize on personal development & grooming.
■ MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM Teaching activities:
• Following subjects will be taught in the orientation training program free of cost:
• ENGLISH GRAMMAR & COMPOSITION
• PRESENTATION & COMMUNICATION SKILLS
• INDIVIDUAL TUTORING, MENTORING AND COUNSELING
• Visits to the Corporate organizations during the Orientation program • Mock Exams, Panel Interviews, Group Discussions and Distinguished lectures from the renowned trainers Other Facilities will also be provided free of cost to the selected students:
• Return Bus/Train Ticket • Teaching Material • Boarding & Lodging for the entire duration of the program • Monthly Stipend Students who meet the mentioned criteria, are eligible to apply in the OGDCL Balochistan Talent Hunt Program by filling online application form available on our website i.e. http://bthp.iba.edu.pk Those who are unable to fill-up the online application form can download the application form from our website and send it by March 04, 2017 to the 'Director - Talent Hunt Programs, IBA Main Campus, Karachi.'
■ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
MATRIC: Students who have secured 65 • or above marks in the Matric examination conducted by the Balochistan Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Quetta / FBISE" in the year 2016 and will be appearing for the HSSC Levees examination in the year 2017 having domicile of Balochistan are eligible for this program.
HSSC LEVEL - I: Students who have secured 65 % or above marks in the HSSC Level — I examination conducted by the Balochistan Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Quetta / FBISE' in the year 2015 and will be appearing for the HSSC Level — II examination in the year 2017 having domicile of Balochistan are eligible for this program. ' 1.131SE students MN study in the college situated in Balochistan and having domicile of Balochistan.
Last date of Form Submission Assessment Test Test Results Interviews Final Results Orientation Program
March 4, 2017 March 26, 2017 April 7, 2017 April 21, 2017 May 5, 2017 HSSC Part I & II May End
Saturday Sunday Friday Friday Friday - July 2017
Students who will secure admission into IBA Karachi on merit basis after the orientation training will be provided scholarship for 4-year degree program on merit cum need consideration. The scholarship will cover Tuition Fee. Hostel Accommodation, Books & Material and stipend to cover other personal expenses.
For further queries and updates contact: Director THP - Dr. Zeenat Ismail Assistant Manager - Syed Rizwan Bukhari (Ext. 2632) Executive - Umesh Kumar (Ext. 2557) IBA Main Campus: University Road, Karachi-75270 (Pakistan)
Tel: (92-21) 38104700 Fax: (92-21) 99261508 Website: http://bthp.iba.edu.pk
Online Form: https://talenthunt.iba.edu.pk