JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS AND SCIENCE GRADUATES TRAINING TO BE HELD AT KINPOE (KARACHI) & CHASCENT (MIANWALI)
A progressive public sector organization (Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC) offers one-year (three-semesters) Post Diploma Training Program (PDTP)in Nuclear Power Plant Technology to Associate Engineers having three-year Diploma (DAE) / graduates of 2-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree. Training will be held in Karachi at Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) and in Mianwali at CHASNUPP Centre of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT) simultaneously. The training is expected to start in May 2018. Selection will be based on academic qualifications, aptitude test and interview. www.vulearning.com
Pakistani or AJK Nationals who fulfill the following criteria may apply: 1. Three-year Diploma of Associate Engineer in one of the following technologies, recognized by Board of Technical Education with first division (i.e. minimum 60 % marks) in SSC and DAE:
1. Chemical 2. Civil 3. Computer 4. Electrical 5. Electronics 6. Instrumentation 7. Mechanical
Candidates having Diploma in any other field must have to attach Equivalence Certificate from respective Board of Technical Education stating that their DAE is equivalent to anyone of the above advertised fields for employment. OR Two-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree with combination of Physics or Chemistry with Math as a compulsory subject from a University recognized by HEC with First division (i.e. at least 60% marks) in SSC. HSC (Pre Engineering only) and B.Sc. Date of birth should be either on or after 17-07-1992. Candidates whose final year result is awaited and they expect to get First division may also apply but completion of their Diploma/degree requirements must be completed by 01-05-2018 otherwise they will not be allowed to join.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND FACILITIES DURING STUDIES
• Stipend of Rs.12,500/- per month.
• Free bachelor hostel accommodation to outstation trainees only, subjectto availability.
• Free lndoortreatment and transport facility to trainees only.
CAREER AFTER COMPLETION OF THE COURSE.
• Successful trainees may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan as Tech-I /SA-I, in SPS-4 (Rs. 14,340-880-40,740) with an advance increment and admissible allowances. For details, please visit our website. www.kinpoe.edu.pk.
• Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection. • This office does not accept any liability for late delivery or loss of any letter. You are advised to keep checking our website for update information.
HOW TO APPLY
• Candidates can apply Online at www.kinpoe.edu.pk (Follow the instructions given on website to fill the form online).
• Candidates can also apply by post. Application Form and Admit Card are available for download at KINPOE website.
• The application processing fee (non-refundable) for online submission of application is Rs.600/- and for submission by post is Rs.800/-
• Application Processing fee (Rs.600/- for online and Rs.800/- for those applying by post) must be deposited either in
• KINPOE Online Account No. 4097253197 (Title of Account: KINPOE, KNPC, Karachi) National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), KANUPP Branch (Branch Code No. 0152), Karachi OR
• KINPOE online Account No. 0541650500927 (Title of Account: KINPOE ADMISSION FEE ACCOUNT),Askari Bank, SITE Branch (Branch Code No. 0054), Karachi.
• Application Form and Admit Card duly completed along with two self-addressed envelopes with contact number affixed with postal stamps of Rs.20/- on each envelope and online Bank receipt as application processing fee must reach the following address not later than July 17 2017.
• Candidates presently serving in Government / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
• Admit Card for the Written Test will be sent only to the eligible candidates. Time and location of the Written Test will be given with the Admit Card and can also be seen at our website. Please keep visiting KINPOE website for any change or additional information regarding this program.
Date to Remember:-
Submission Deadline: July 17, 2017
Admission Test: September 24, 2017
Head, Joint Admission Cell Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) KANUPP, P.O.Box 3183, Paradise Point, Hawks bay Road, Karachi, Ph: 021-99232733
provides you the ease of viewing and Applying Different Kinds of jobs which are either Pakistan Leading Newspapers Jobs (like Jang, Express, Nawa-i-Waqt, The News, Dawn & The Nation) or other sources Jobs at one single place. Instead of searching the Jobs in newspapers and other sources, you can use www.vulearning.com
to find any kind of job quickly. Our aim is to facilitate job seekers from various cities of Pakistan like Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Peshawar, etc. by providing them all Kinds of Different Category(like Government Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Medical,DAE Jobs ,IT Jobs) Jobs. If you don't see Jobs that suits you today, be sure to check back tomorrow and in the future.
If you are looking for latest Jobs in Pakistan, Paperpk Jobs, Careers in Pakistan and Daily paperpk Jobs Then this is best place to browse all kinds of jobs in different categories, jobs in different cities
and Jobs by different Dates.