Retail Banking Officers Jobs in Bank of Khyber BOK 2017 RBO for KPK Latest
The Bank of Khyber is seeking applications from fresh graduates for positions of Retail Banking Officers:
Vacancies / Positions:-
Retail Banking officers (RBO) for KPK
Retail Banking Officer(RBO) Qualification: Minimum qualification for RBO program shall be 16 years of education preferably in Commerce, Business, Economics or related other disciplines with minimal 3.00 CGPA or 60% marks in the final transcript from HEC recognized universities and colleges. Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process that have fully completed their relevant degree and have in hand final transcript or degrees in original. Age: RBOs: Maximum age limit shall be 28 years as on the closing date of submission of application form.
SELECTION CRLIERIA The candidates shall go through a comprehensive selection process which includes initial short listing strictly based on eligibility criteria, as well as on the basis of geographical human capital requirements of the Bank and written test followed by interviews. Final selection will depend on the marks obtained in the written test and interview in order of merit. RBOs must obtain 60% marks in each stage i.e written test and final interview to qualify for selection. It is important to note that in the short listing process, one of the major parameter is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be shortlisted only, where the Bank has manpower needs.
HOW TO APPLY
• Application form can be downloaded from National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
• Please submit your test fee of Rs. 550/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL. (non-refundable and non-transferrable) in favour of National Testing Service-Pakistan. Islamabad.
• Applications must be received latest by June 12, 2017
• Candidates are required to send their applications to National Testing Service-Pakistan, Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed form along with online deposit slip (Original).
• Application submitted in person will not be entertained.
• The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason. Written Test will be conducted by National Testing Service-Pakistan at major cities of Pakistan. All candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written test administered by NTS. However, if any candidate is found Not Eligible he/ she can be disqualified at any stage of the Recruitment Process.
Lastr Date:- 12 June 2017
provides you the ease of viewing and Applying Different Kinds of jobs which are either Pakistan Leading Newspapers Jobs (like Jang, Express, Nawa-i-Waqt, The News, Dawn & The Nation) or other sources Jobs at one single place. Instead of searching the Jobs in newspapers and other sources, you can use www.vulearning.com
to find any kind of job quickly. Our aim is to facilitate job seekers from various cities of Pakistan like Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Peshawar, etc. by providing them all Kinds of Different Category(like Government Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Medical,DAE Jobs ,IT Jobs) Jobs. If you don't see Jobs that suits you today, be sure to check back tomorrow and in the future.
If you are looking for latest Jobs in Pakistan, Paperpk Jobs, Careers in Pakistan and Daily paperpk Jobs Then this is best place to browse all kinds of jobs in different categories, jobs in different cities
and Jobs by different Dates.